Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gen 2- Chapter 1

Hi, I am Alessandra. I am the 5th of six children. I just became a teenager, and let me tell you that teen life is no picnic. My mom just told me about our family legacy, and she chose me to be the heiress. I am not exactly sure why she chose me, my siblings seem much more ambitious than I am, but I am still young. I haven't figured out what I want to do with my life, but I just started high school and I think I have plenty of time to figure out my life's plan.

Photobucket

I guess you could call me a couch potato. I spend most of my free time watching TV. I am also friendly, sort of clumsy and a really heavy sleeper. I love to sleep, but then again don't all teenagers?

My oldest sister Bella decided to move out recently. She has become an adult, and wants to move into her own place. I don't blame her, my house is noisy and it's always busy around here. I can't wait for the day that I get to move out. I love my siblings and all, but I can't wait to have a nice quiet house all to myself!

I can't say that I am really close with everyone in the house. I have the best relationship with my mom and my brother Brando. It's probably because he played with me a lot as a baby. He always gives me hugs, I think I am his favorite sister but don't tell anyone I said so!

Photobucket


Today is my first day of high school. I followed Giovani and Brando to the bus. I am nervous, but excited at the same time. I want to make some new friends today, it's all I can think about!

Photobucket

I met someone new today. His name is Timmothy. I invited him to my house to be nice, but I am not sure I like him too much. He spent the afternoon talking to my mom. I got bored and sat with Brando and just worked on my homework. He left shortly after.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After I finished my homework, I challenged my mom to a game of chess. I really want to win a game against her, but I know she is pretty good at chess. We played 2 games, and she beat me both times. Now I want to be mean to her. I guess I am not a very graceful loser.

Photobucket

I am sad because Brando's birthday is tomorrow. He will become an adult and I heard him talking about moving out. I don't know what I am going to do without him! I want to ask him to stay here with me, but I know he won't. He has been going on and on about joining the Military, and moving on base. I sure will miss him!



No comments:

Post a Comment