Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gen 2- Chapter 3

Zia had a birthday and became a teenager. She got the Good trait, and everyone says we look a lot alike. Now that she is older, we get along really well. I enjoy being around her. We do our homework together almost every day and she even comes and watches TV with me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am doing really well in school. I have an A, and just made honor roll! I really want to stay on the honor roll for 3 days, so I am working hard. I met some new Sims at school, too! Jeremy seems nice, and I want to befriend him.

Jeremy called and told me that he was going to be at the Tattoo shop around 8pm. I used Dad's new teleporting device and I was at the shop in no time! We chatted outside and it made me want to know him even better!

Photobucket

I had to hurry home though, it was getting late and I was going to miss curfew. The cops were coming just as I got in my car. I drove home as fast as the speed limit would allow. Thank goodness my parents were in bed, and I didn't get caught being out so late.

Giovani and Zia decided to get jobs after school. Giovani works at the supermarket now, and Zia works at the book store. It sure does get boring around here without my brother and sister to talk to. I decided to get a job myself. I now have a part time job at the Spa! I don't make great money, but I am helping my family and I love that feeling!

Mom says she is getting lonely. We are at school all day and then all three of us kids go to work too. She decided to start fishing in her spare time. She says dad just wants to play computer games all day, and she was getting bored. She caught a fish on the first day she started fishing and then made us sushi for dinner. MMMM!

Photobucket

Giovani aged up and moved out. He got the Genius trait. He sat down with all of us on the couch and explained that he had bought a house. He wanted to experience life outside of the Moretti house, and begin his career. He packed his bags and left as soon as his celebration was over.

Photobucket

The next day, I had this urge to meet someone new, preferably a vampire. I looked online for vampires to chat with, but there was none online. I googled "Vampires in Twinbrook" and found out that we have one vampire in this town! I went to the address provided and introduced myself. She invited me in, and I spent most of the day watching TV and chatting with her.

Photobucket

Her name is Ariana and she is very sweet. She just had a baby and got married recently. I didn't get to meet her husband, but she told me that he is a human. I thought that was kind of weird. I always thought vampires ATE humans!

That night, a woman showed up on our doorstep. Mom forgot her name, but she said she was weeping because she had just lost her husband. My mom went outside to console her, and my dad shortly followed. Mom ran inside to put lunch away, and the woman started hitting on my dad! Mom was so mad. My dad got upset at first, but then started flirting back.

Photobucket

Dad didn't even have time to apologize, the Grim Reaper showed up to take my mom. That was the worst day of my life. I have never lost a loved one before. I really miss my mom already. I keep waking up and thinking that she will be standing there, waiting to make my bed. I can't believe she's gone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That night, dad and I shared an autumn salad in silence. Zia went upstairs to her room without eating, she was so upset that she was nauseous. Dad cried his way through dinner. I have never seen him so upset. I was sad too, but I was too busy consoling him to cry. He felt horrible about flirting with that other lady. I told him that I was sure mom understood that he was just being nice. I am not sure what mom was thinking, but I need to focus on his feelings being that he is my only LIVING parent.

Photobucket

**RIP Alexis Moretti <3 **

No comments:

Post a Comment