Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gen 3- Chapter 3

I am well on my way to becoming a Chess Master, in fact I am about to complete my lifetime wish. I haven't really been dating much and have just been focusing on my chess game. I invite people over, sometimes three times a day. Jeremy was my latest opponent, and of course I won!

Photobucket

I have been playing around with our new chemistry set. I have already discovered about 6 potions, which are pretty cool. I haven't given them to anyone, but they are in my pocket, just waiting for the perfect moment.

Photobucket

My dad has taken up sculpting in addition to painting. He spends most of his time doing one of the two. He has made some pretty amazing stuff!


Photobucket

A friend of mine invited me to a party recently, and I reluctantly accepted. I am not much for going out and socializing, I would much rather read a book in my room or play chess but for some reason I decided to go. I soon found out why.

Photobucket

And then there was Jasmine. It was like the heavens were shining down on her when I first laid eyes on her. She is the most beautiful, wonderful person I have ever met. I can't imagine myself with ANYONE else.

Photobucket

We spent the entire night talking and getting to know each other. She is family oriented like me.

The next evening, I got out of work and decided to call Jasmine right away. I asked her to meet me at the grind, because my agent wanted me to dance there for 3 hours anyway. We met up and never did get inside the club. We were too busy outside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I'm in love!

The next day, I asked Jasmine out on a date. We met at the stadium because it is halfway between both of our houses.

Photobucket

We drove over to the diner and had some lunch. Delicious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a pretty good time, although Jasmine had to run out at the end of the meal. She said she'd call me, I hope everything is alright.

That night, Uncle Giovani came over for a chess rematch. I kicked his butt.

Photobucket

A few days passed and I hadn't heard from Jasmine so I invited her over to the house to talk. She seemed a little stand-offish when she arrived.

Photobucket

I gave her a massage to loosen her up a bit. She was so tense!

Photobucket

She thanked me with a kiss.

Photobucket

Jasmine heard that I am a pretty good guitar player, and wanted to hear my play. I serenaded her. She loved it.

Photobucket

We decided to watch some TV together, and cuddle on the couch. Just when we were getting comfortable she jumped up and changed her shirt.

"What are you doing??" I asked
"Um, Vincent... there is something I should tell you..."
"What's wrong?"
"I'm married Vincent, and I am pregnant. My belly seems to be getting bigger by the day!"
"Pregnant..? Married..? But.."
"I'm sorry Vincent. I wanted to tell you, but I thought you would hate me. I am not very happy with my marriage..."
"You're not happy with your marriage, so you thought you'd woohoo with him?? Come on, Jasmine, I am not stupid!"
"I only woohoo'd with him because if I didn't, I'd never hear the end of it! I told him about you, Vincent. I told him that I am in love with you."
I didn't know what to say. I loved her.

Photobucket

"Leave him."
"What??"
"I want you to leave your husband."

Photobucket

"I can't! I have kids! I refuse to leave my husband and children for someone who is just a romantic interest! It isn't like we are even going steady.."
"Leave your husband, bring your kids and move in with me. I will help you raise this baby, and I will propose. But you have to leave him."
"Okay Vincent, if you are sure that you want 3 kids running around."
"I want you. Whether that is with 3 kids or 30, I want to be with you. I want Stanley out of the picture, and I want you to myself."
"Okay.. I will leave now and break up with him. I am warning you though, he isn't going to take it well."

She left right then, and went home to tell Stanley that she wanted to be with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment