Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gen 3- Chapter 6

Venessa's pregnancy came and went pretty quickly. Giana was born at the hospital with the Easily Impressed and Genius traits.

Photobucket

I thought I'd scan through a pregnancy book at the hospital, to make sure I was prepared for Giana at home.

Babies are absolutely exhausting.

Photobucket

Venessa is a great mom. While on maternity leave, she made sure Giana was fully taken care of, plus kept the house clean and free of broken objects. She is very neat, which isn't even one of her traits!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Giana's birthday came pretty fast. She is now a toddler.

Photobucket

She has beautiful blue eyes and her mom's hair.

Photobucket

"I want to move." I told Venessa over plasma juice one morning.
"Why?"
"I want to move to a bigger city."
"Like where?"
"Well, I was checking out the real estate in Bridgeport. There is a nice house I'd like to go look at."
"Well, let's go take a look..."

We hopped in the car and made the drive to Bridgeport. We pulled up to the house I'd seen online, and walked up to the front door.

"What do you think?" I asked.
"It looks sort of like the house we live in now."
"But bigger!"
"Yes, it is bigger."
"And it has a pool inside."
"Are you sure you want to move away from your family and friends?"
"Yes I am sure. This town is wonderful! It's big and has lots to do. My family can visit.. let's buy the house Venessa."

Photobucket

We bought the house in Bridgeport. The first thing Venessa did was swim in the indoor pool. I was afraid at first that she wouldn't be comfortable moving, but now I knew she was fine with it.

Photobucket

And I went to work upgrading objects. I started with the stove.

Photobucket

I showed Giana her pretty pink princess bedroom. I think she likes it, all of my hard work paid off!

Photobucket

I took it upon myself to teach Giana to walk.

Photobucket

...and talk...

Photobucket

...and potty train.

Photobucket

Venessa is trying to improve her athletic skill 4 points for her job. She is falling behind and also needs to improve on handiness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Venessa plays with Giana as much as possible. She tried taking her for a walk.

Photobucket

I think she is still getting used to being a vampire, because it didn't take long before Venessa's skin started to burn and she had to take a cab home with Giana.

Photobucket

We made a playground in the backyard, equipped with everything from slides to water slides, trampolines to play gyms. Giana loves it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Giana's birthday came and she became a child. She got the Absent-Minded trait. We had a birthday party and invited mostly people from work. We still don't know too many people.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment