Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gen 3- Chapter 5

It took my what seemed like forever to grieve the loss of my mom. I didn't do anything for a long time. I did play chess, to work at my lifetime wish but I didn't go out and I didn't talk to anyone. Finally, I got the urge to see Venessa again. I picked up the phone and dialed.

I told her what was going on with my mom, and that I would really love to see her. She said she would be right over, and that we could talk more.

Photobucket

When she arrived, I gave her a long hug and told her that I missed her. She said she missed me too.

Photobucket

I asked her if she wanted to watch the stars with me, and she said yes. We sat under the stars, talking and giggling like kids. It was nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I'm glad you came."
"Me too. I thought about what you said about your family's legacy. I would love to marry you, Vincent. I love you."
"Really? Are you sure?"
"Yes, as long as you are marrying me for love, and not because you feel you HAVE to."
"I would never marry someone because I felt I HAD to. I do love you, Venessa."
"Turn me."
"Into a vampire?"
"Yes. I want to spend eternity with you."

Photobucket

Photobucket

She left for the night. She had to work in the morning. I was sad, but it got me thinking of how I would propose. We were doing it sort of backward. She already said yes, but I still felt like I should propose the right way.

Photobucket

Venessa came back the next day and I decided to ask her as soon as I saw her. I didn't want to wait anymore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She was so surprised, she almost cried. I took her hand and led her inside.

"Where are we going?"
"Just come on!"

I took her to the backyard and asked her to have a private wedding. I wanted her to be all mine, and live with me as soon as possible. She agreed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are now Mr. and Mrs. Moretti.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We started trying to make a baby as soon as we got back inside.

Photobucket

It didn't take long before Venessa was SCREAMING from the bathroom "VINCENT!!!! IM PREGNANT!!!!"

Photobucket

"Are you sure?" I said, running to her.
"Well... no. But I have been sick all morning!"
"Um Venessa, maybe you should ask a doctor?"
"I'm going to go to the spa. I could use a massage."
"You could use a doctor!" I called out, as she left for the spa.

Venessa returned from the spa with a new change of clothes.

"Do I look different?"
"Since this morning? Um..." I looked her up and down. "Not really, besides the clothes.."
"My tummy is getting bigger!!"
I blankly stared at her.
"It's true! I am pregnant! Look, feel my tummy!"
I felt a kick.
"Oh my God!!"
"Looks like Generation 4 is on the way!"



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment