Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gen 2- Chapter 4

"Oh Mom, you are so dearly missed. I wanted to come tell you what's going on around here. Well, Bella got married and had a baby. She is working in the journalism field like she wanted, and I guess she is doing really well. She called Dad yesterday, and they chatted a bit. He says she sounds really happy. Brando is dating some woman. I don't even know her name, but I hear she is an elder. I am not sure what Brando is thinking, or if it will even last. I just hope he's happy. Angelica just had a baby, named her Nikole. You are a grandma of two Mom! I know how much you had wanted to be a grandma. Giovani is still working at the grocery store. I don't think he is very ambitious, he's not even pursuing his life time wish. Zia is doing really well in school, you would be proud of her. She has a job and made the honor roll. My birthday is coming up. I am going to be an adult, and I am so nervous! I am going to quit my job at the spa and go into law enforcement." I wiped a tear from my eye and touched her headstone. "I love you Mom. Rest in peace."

Photobucket

I left the graveyard that night feeling at peace. I hated that my mom was missing out on her children growing up and having their own children. My mom would never hold her grandchildren. My children will never know the feeling of being cuddled by their grandma. I always feel better after telling her what she is missing. It comforts me, and I can feel Mom's arm around me listening to every word.

My birthday came and went. It was nothing special. Dad and Zia slept through it. I got the Hopeless Romantic trait and I am now hoping to find my first romance very soon.

Photobucket


I joined the Law Enforcement field and I got a promotion very quickly. I am now a Desk Jockey for the Riverview Police Department.

I have been hoping for my first romance lately. I was chatting online the other day and I found out that someone new moved into town. His name is Damien Black. I heard that he is a really cute bachelor, so I decided to go pay a visit to his home. I introduced myself and he invited me in for lunch.

Photobucket

Damien made an autumn salad. He is a great cook, it was delicious! Damien looked like he was having trouble eating his. He kept making these weird noises and just playing with his food. I asked him if anything was wrong and he assured me that there wasn't. He finally got his salad down, but he didn't look well afterward. I thought maybe he just didn't like salad.

Photobucket
  


We were having a great time just chatting and getting to know each other when out of no where, Damien started flirting with me! I was surprised, but I liked it. He makes me feel so special, and beautiful. His eyes are the lightest blue that I have ever seen.

Photobucket

We sat down to watch some TV. We discussed our favorite TV shows, and I made a move.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Damien fell into my arms and we cuddled on the couch a while. He turned to me and smiled. Before I realized it, we were kissing.

Photobucket

His teeth were pointy and sharp. I hadn't noticed it before, I was so transfixed on his gorgeous eyes. That's when I looked on his neck and saw the mark. I couldn't believe that I hadn't noticed it before. Damien is a vampire. I had second thoughts and stopped kissing him.
"What's wrong?" he asked me.
"Um, it's nothing."
"It's the vampire thing right? I was afraid to kiss you. I knew there aren't many vampires in Riverview, and I didn't want to spook you. " 
"I am not exactly spooked," I told him "I have just never been with anyone, let alone a vampire. I just recently met one for the first time in my life. I am very attracted to you, but I am not sure I can handle being with you." I felt horrible about what I had just said. "I'm going to get going, I'll call you..." I said and I teleported home.



I laid in bed thinking about the days events. I really like Damien, he is wonderful. I just never imagined myself marrying a vampire. He would have to experience losing me when I die, the same way I am grieving the loss of my mom. What if our kids weren't vampires? Would he have to experience losing them too? I couldn't put that burden on him.

I called him the next morning. 
"Hey." I said casually.
"Alessandra! I am glad you called. You worried me last night when you walked out so suddenly."
"Yeah, I am sorry about that."
"I thought about what you said last night, and I completely understand. I know us vampires can be sort of scary, especially when you haven't really grown up around them. I was sort of hoping that you wouldn't know I was a vampire at all, so you could get to know me before I told you. I ate salad for you!"
I giggled. No wonder he could barely stomach that salad, he is supposed to drink plasma! 
"Listen, I like you Alessandra, but I don't want to pressure you into anything. What do you say to us being friends. You can take your time deciding if you want to be with me."
Ugh, cute AND understanding? All I could say was "That sounds good. I will talk to you a little later, my sister needs help."
"Okay, talk to you soon." and we hung up. 

Ugh, why was he doing this to me? He is so sweet, and GORGEOUS! I wasn't sure why I felt the way I did, I mean Brando was dating an old lady. I could surely be with a vampire, it's not like anyone would CARE. I mean, I like him and he likes me... so why not? Damien wanted to leave things up to me, and I wasn't sure how to make such a decision so I decided I needed to clear my head... in Egypt.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, those pictures of her making her move on Damien were so awesome. XD Can't wait to see where things go with them. <3

    ReplyDelete