Friday, May 13, 2011

Gen 2- Chapter 10

"Finished!" I heard Damien say while I was chatting with Vincent in the bathroom.

Photobucket

He had finished a portrait of me, of hung it in the living room with Vincents portrait. Damien wanted to keep my legacy alive after I was gone, and being heiress was another reason to paint a beautiful portrait of me.

I decided to work on my athletic skill as much as possible before I started showing. I ran almost nonstop. I was so close to getting promoted.

Photobucket

After my belly started showing, I trained Damien. It gave me a sense of worth during this time. I couldn't do much but I love exercise!

Photobucket

I worked on my reports while pregnant as well. I was falling behind on them, so I rummaged through everyone's trash and found a lot of evidence! It seemed like all I did was type up reports, but that was okay with me because I was so exhausted from the pregnancy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then there was Alysia... She walked to the garbage as I was rummaging. I thought I would be busted.

Photobucket

To my surprise, she didn't even say anything. She set down her ice cream and walked back inside. I sighed with relief and continued..

Photobucket

She must have told her dad, because he came out next.

Photobucket

"Ma'am, what are you doing?"
"Oh, I'm just um.. looking for something."
"What could you possibly be looking for in a strangers trashcan?"

I didn't even answer him. I just ran away. I went home to shower, I felt disgusting.

After a long shower, I sat down to write some reports.

Photobucket

I was absolutely miserable. I was uncomfortable and my back hurt. I decided to get a deep tissue massage at the spa. It was so lovely!

Photobucket

Damien was working long hours and wasn't home much. I was spending a lot of time on the couch because I was too uncomfortable to do anything else.

Photobucket

I went into labor during my favorite show. Damien wasn't home and Vincent was due home any minute. I really didn't want him to see me in so much pain, but it was inevitable-

Photobucket

With Sarah's help, I delivered Nicole at home. She is beautiful!

Photobucket

We put Nicole in Vincent's room without thinking about the late night crying that she would be doing. Vincent wasn't thrilled.

Photobucket

Damien couldn't wait to have some alone time with Nicole. He woke up the first night with her. He was much better with Nicole than with Vincent. It is almost unfair, because Nicole will have a great relationship with her dad, whereas Vincent is still trying to become friends with him.

Photobucket

Then it was my birthday a few days later. Vincent and I had a joint party, he was becoming a teenager and me, an elder.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment