Friday, May 27, 2011

Gen 3- Intro

Hey, I'm Vincent. I was chosen by my mother to be the Moretti heir, and I am determined to make the most of this time in the spotlight! My mom completed her lifetime wish when I was still a teenager. I could tell you all about my endless nights doing homework, or the fact that I played with my sister Nicole all the time, but that's just not my style.

Photobucket

Nothing fun really happens when you're a teenager, especially the son of a rich and famous actor. Anything I did wrong was publicly disgraced, and we always had paparazzi outside our house. In fact, not much has changed.

My parents decided to sell everything we owned to provide me, and future Moretti generations, with a large luxurious house and many bedrooms. They sold the house, the furniture, the nice cars all for this:

Photobucket

Bad picture. It was night time and I was tired. There was absolutely nothing in the house when my parents bought it. We used the last of the money to buy a few beds and a toilet and shower. That was about it. Dad has a great job and my mom gets a great pension, so we should have this place furnished in no time. It would have made a great bachelor pad if I wasn't living here with my parents and little sister.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nicole became a teenager the first night we were settling into our new home. She got the neat trait, which mom likes because she says she is getting too old to clean the house (in my opinion, she never really cleaned...).

Photobucket

I have no girlfriend, no bachelor pad, and no job. My name is Vincent Moretti and this is my story...

1 comment:

  1. It made me giggle to see the house!! Nicole is really pretty!! I can not wait to see what vincent will get upto!!

    ReplyDelete