Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gen 2- Chapter 11



"Honestly?"
"Honey, I promise, you still look as young and attractive as the first time we met!"
"Liar."

I was so self conscious. This was what I dreaded about marrying a vampire. I am aging so much faster than Damien, it's scary. I hate to imagine leaving him here alone with the children when I die. If I was smart, I would have had Damien turn me into a vampire when I was young and beautiful... but I didn't and I think it's a little too late now.

Photobucket

I've been working on getting my last promotion at work, and spending as much time with Nicole as possible. I know I could pass away any time now, and I hope she will know how much I love her when I do.

Photobucket

Vincent spends most of his free time reading. He really enjoys it. He got the slob trait when he became a teenager, and the house is really taking a hit. We lost our butler Sarah in a weird event that I am still confused about. It is like she just disappeared off the face of the Earth!

Photobucket

I took up painting in my spare time. I painted one picture but decided I just do not have the patience or talent to be a great painter. I never have had the urge to paint again.

Photobucket

It seems like just yesterday that Nicole was born, but now she's a toddler! She is growing like a weed!

Photobucket

I quickly got started potty training her. She is a fast learner, and she is now completely trained. It didn't take long at all, maybe a day?

Photobucket

Vincent is becoming good friends with Alysia Tart, who lives down the street. I know they aren't being romantic or anything, but she sure is pretty and wouldn't make such a bad daughter-in-law. Hey, a woman can wish right?

Photobucket


She is really good with Nicole...

Photobucket

It was recently Nicole's birthday, we threw her a party and had a great time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just fulfilled my lifetime wish, and now I have to choose an heir to carry on my mother's legacy. I need to do it quickly, because who knows how long I will be around. I am not sure if I should pick Vincent because he is the oldest or my children? Or Nicole, to carry on the trend of woman heirs.

**Check out the Generation 2 page to see each child's traits and pictures, please vote for the next Moretti heir**

No comments:

Post a Comment