Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gen 2- Chapter 9

"I have to go to work, dear."
"Okay, I love you!"
"I love you too."

Damien left for work. We had just tried for a baby, and I hoped I got one. I would be an elder in 6 days, so I didn't have much time to get pregnant.

Photobucket

The next day Vincent became a child. His traits so far are Clumsy, Genius and Frugal. He has already decided on a lifetime wish which is to become a Chess Legend. He has to master his logic skill and become a Grand Master in chess.

Vincent spends most of his time reading. He loves books!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Damien has been spending a lot of time on the phone with Vanessa, I think that's her name. He wants to become friends with her... but I am starting to become suspicious.

Photobucket

Vincent was so excited for his first day of school. He woke up early and made sure he was ready. When the bus showed up, his face lit up and he ran out of the house. I hope he makes some friends.

Photobucket

The teacher must have really liked him, because he was sent to take permission slips to city hall. They must really trust him.

Photobucket

He came home and went straight to the chess table. He mastered his logic skill within a few hours. That is a great part of being a vampire, they learn everything really fast!

Photobucket

After chess, Vincent founded a few stars. His goal is five. He reminds me so much of my brother Brando, he is so smart and loves anything that involves logic.

Photobucket

Vincent saw his dad drinking plasma juice and was curious. He tasted the stuff. He didn't seem to mind it...

Photobucket

It had been a whole day since Damien and I tried for a baby. I wasn't having any symptoms, and I wasn't getting any younger! I talked with Damien about the possiblity of me not being able to get pregnant at my age.

"I am sure you are overreacting..."
"Well, it didn't take us more than one try with Vincent! Let's face it Damien, I'm OLD! I will be an elder in 5 days!"
"Well, are you sure you want another baby? Will you be able to care for it?"
"I am not sure, but I do want a baby. I know I won't live forever... and you will be young for a lot longer than I will. I can't explain the feeling, but I just have this nagging want to have a baby! It won't go away unless I do! Even if I die young, at least the children will have you..."
"I want you to be happy. You know I will help out" Come on, let's try one more time!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next day I was still having doubts about my ability to conceive a child. It was bugging me all day. Damien came home from work with a request.

"Let's go to The Grind and let loose a bit."
"I'm not in the-"
"Alessandra, come on. My agent called and said I need to go dance a while, and I wouldn't feel right at a dance club without you. It will be fun! Let's get your mind off of everything for a while. You are stressed out and could use some fun. Let's go."

Before I could say no, he had the car pulled out front and I got in. I wasn't in a great dancing mood, but what could it hurt? We drove down the road to the club and went inside. There was 2 other couples there dancing, and a couple people at the bar. Damien led me straight to the dance floor and we danced.

Photobucket

I was having more fun than I had thought I would. We danced for what seemed like 5 minutes, but ended up being 3 hours.

Photobucket

"I hope you had fun."
"I had a blast!"
"Good."
"Ugh, I'm not feeling so well now though."
"Are you getting motion sickness?"
"Maybe..."

Photobucket

When we got home I sat on the couch, but my stomach was turning. I felt awful.

Photobucket

And then...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment