Saturday, May 7, 2011

Gen 2- Chapter 6


I spent the next several days working and attending parties. Zia invited me to her baby shower, she had it AFTER she had little Davin. My nephew is adorable! I got to hold him and cuddle him for a while, until Damien showed up.

Photobucket

He acted as if I wasn't there. He spent most of his time talking with Zia and Bella. I just ignored him, I think he was just giving me my space. I talked with Jacob a little, and flirted some. It didn't feel right. I was starting to realize that I love Damien.

Photobucket

That night my dad wanted to talk when I got home. He told me that he thought it was unfair that he had to do all the cleaning around the house, he was getting very old. He asked me if I would hire a butler to help out, since his pension was covering all of our bills and my need to redecorate. I agreed, so we hired Sarah.

Photobucket

She seems like a nice woman, and Dad seemed to really like her too. He flirted with her constantly. She seemed uncomfortable with an old man flirting with her, but I got a good laugh out of it!

I threw a house party shortly after hiring Sarah. I wanted to have all of my friends close, and I even invited Damien. We talked all night, but I decided that it wasn't time to tell him my feelings just yet. He didn't even bring it up, which made it easier to keep a secret.

Photobucket

Angelica had a party the next night, and I got to see her kids. I didn't see Bella much, she was busy entertaining and serving food. I was thinking about Damien the whole time, wishing he was there. It was getting harder and harder to be away from him. I knew I should tell him how I feel, and soon.

I spent the next couple days with my dad. I didn't leave the house much, except for work. He wanted to play catch and do all the things that we hadn't done together since I was a child. Looking back, I think he had an idea of what was to come.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I spent the next day mourning my dad. I didn't do much, but sit on the couch and cry. Damien called to check on me, and I chatted for a while. I decided it was now or never, so I invited him over to talk. 


Photobucket

He showed up pretty quickly, and we walked into the office to talk.
"I have made up my mind..."
"You have?"
"Yes, I want to be with you, forever."
"Rea-"

Photobucket

"Will you marry me?"
"Of course!!"

Photobucket

He grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs. "I have been waiting, since the moment I saw you, for this night.."

Photobucket

Afterward, we laid in bed talking. "When do you want to get married?" Damien asked me.
"Soon." I said smiling at him. I was still mourning the loss of my dad. I didn't want to have a huge party or anything, my dad wouldn't even be able to walk me down the aisle.
Damien smiled back, and walked downstairs to play a game on the computer. I thought about how wonderful it would be to marry Damien. I would no longer feel lonely in this big house. We could be together every day and night, and get started on our family together. I wasn't sure he would agree to a private wedding, but it was worth asking. I walked down to the office and said "How about now?" Half joking-half serious. Damien jumped up.
"Really?"
"Would you mind not having a huge wedding? I just want to marry you, and I don't want to wait." I explained.
"If you are okay with a private wedding, then so am I."

So we exchanged vows and rings, right there in our underwear.

Photobucket

We moved in together immediately. The next evening we decided to invite a few friends over to announce the marriage, and celebrate my birthday. Damien learned a new song on the guitar, just for the party.

Photobucket

I never had a birthday party before, it seemed like my mom didn't believe in them or something. It was a great party, and everyone left saying how much fun they'd had!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Damien gave up his job in the music industry when Plumbob Pictures moved into town. His lifetime wish was to become a Superstar Actor, so he is now pursuing that. He has star quality, and I am sure he will become famous one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment